It has been said that "a picture is worth a thousands words." I believe that a picture that captures a moment is worth so much more. There are things in life that can't be replaced or relived, but a photograph can bring back those feelings in a rush. To me photography is more than just angles and lenses, its about the little things that become unforgettable.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weeks 8 & 9

Ok... So I kinda suck and fell behind. No excuses. I've just been busy... really busy :)






Black and White...








This is my sister Emily. One of my favorite people on the planet. I look this pic just before I left for Texas.








A Mess...






This is just a small corner of my rediculously messy desk. I've been working my butt off getting ready for a fall market that I am participating in. Cleaning has taken a back seat for the next week or so. :S




Next weeks challenge: Hands!



Linked up here...


Button

6 comments:

  1. I feel like I clean off my desk EVERY day!! Thank for stopping by and linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the prettiest mess I've seen yet. A nice assortment of color. Really nice photo. Now I want to go take a seriously pretty mess shot .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your picture shots are very pretty... Good luck at your Fall market show...

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister is so beautiful and the picture really captures the movement of her hair. I really like that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cleaning takes a back seat in my house especially when my creative brain takes over! I am hosting a Hot Mess Craft Spaces party/giveaway on my blog this week: http://thebarefootseamstress.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-hot-mess-craft-space-link-up.html
    I would love for you to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove that picture of your sister or as we say, seesta!
    Thanks for popping by my place.
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete