It has been said that "a picture is worth a thousands words." I believe that a picture that captures a moment is worth so much more. There are things in life that can't be replaced or relived, but a photograph can bring back those feelings in a rush. To me photography is more than just angles and lenses, its about the little things that become unforgettable.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The “L” Family

 

Since moving to Texas I’ve gotten to meet some great people! The “L” family is some of my favorites :) I got to take some Holiday pictures for them recently and I’m finally getting around to showing them off!

Lindleys 023Lindleys 048Lindleys 065-1

Lindleys 117Lindleys 137-2

Lindleys 180-2Lindleys 186-1Lindleys 215Lindleys 230Lindleys 106-3

We might have forgotten to use the actual Holiday props we brought along, but we had fun on a nice, sunny fall day :) I’m so glad that they got me to do their pictures this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment