It has been said that "a picture is worth a thousands words." I believe that a picture that captures a moment is worth so much more. There are things in life that can't be replaced or relived, but a photograph can bring back those feelings in a rush. To me photography is more than just angles and lenses, its about the little things that become unforgettable.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 13, 14, 15

 

It seems as though its easier for me to not post on the weekends and simply play a little catch up for my Monday post. Make my life a little easier :)

Day 13: Friday the 13th

Most people consider this day “unlucky” I was born on a Friday the 13th, and they have been some of the best days of my life. This past Friday was no exception :) Mule ended up being off work and we headed to the “big city” to get him some glasses. And that meant that I also got to do some unexpected shopping. The “big city” is about an hour away, and I only go when I can multi-task the trip, so I don’t get to Hit up Hobby Lobby or Michael's very often

day 13 008

I got some lovely fabrics among other things. Made me happy!

Day 14: Finishing a Long Forgotten Project

Back in September, my MIL asked me to make her a turquoise necklace. I got half way finished and got distracted. I “discovered” it when cleaning up a neglected crafty corner and finished it up :)

 day 13 004

I love the way it turned out! I may have to whip up another for me ;)

 

Day 15: Mail on a Sunday?

With the unexpected trip to the “big city” I forgot to get the mail on Friday, and just remembered on my way home from church. Expecting nothing but bills, I was thrilled and surprised when I opened a mystery package!

day 13 012

I had won a contest back in the early fall, and sue to some unforeseen circumstances the lady who had donated the prize was delayed in getting things in the mail. I had pretty much forgotten about it. I LOVE the headbands and the wristlet! So cute :) and definitely worth the wait!

As long as the weather holds up tomorrow, I am planning in taking the pup for a walk at the community walking trails tomorrow and of course one of my trusty cameras will be keeping me company!

No comments:

Post a Comment