It has been said that "a picture is worth a thousands words." I believe that a picture that captures a moment is worth so much more. There are things in life that can't be replaced or relived, but a photograph can bring back those feelings in a rush. To me photography is more than just angles and lenses, its about the little things that become unforgettable.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3

 

Today’s inspiration…

PHOTOGRAPH a fresh perspective.
a view | an outlook | a fruit or vegetable

I went the fruit route… since there was a handy dandy apple on the counter and headed outside :)

day 3 apple 016day 3 apple 018

I have a few favorite spots in my backyard for taking pictures. The first being the split rail fence between the neighbors yard and ours, and the second is 2 trees in the back corner. I waited just a little to long to get the best lighting, but they still turned out pretty good.

 

day 3 apple 021day 3 apple 024

To mix it up a bit I went for a different perspective, which was part of today’s inspiration :) And yes I got down and *Dirty* with my apple… and my grey pants have the grass stains to prove it! If only we had snow here… I can just picture the snow covered ground with the apple…….

Then again I’m loving my 60+ degree winter. It’s a nice change for this northern girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment