It has been said that "a picture is worth a thousands words." I believe that a picture that captures a moment is worth so much more. There are things in life that can't be replaced or relived, but a photograph can bring back those feelings in a rush. To me photography is more than just angles and lenses, its about the little things that become unforgettable.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5

 

Today’s inspiration :

PHOTOGRAPH resolve.
to determine | to transform | to commit

 

The top thing on my list of resolutions for 2012 is to get more organized so I can stay on top of the things that I need to take care of (house, budget, health etc.) So I purchased a organizer/agenda in pdf format… there sure are a lot of pages…

z
*taken with my iPhone*

Can’t to get this into its binder and get things sorted out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment