It has been said that "a picture is worth a thousands words." I believe that a picture that captures a moment is worth so much more. There are things in life that can't be replaced or relived, but a photograph can bring back those feelings in a rush. To me photography is more than just angles and lenses, its about the little things that become unforgettable.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2!

 

Woo Hoo! I’m on a roll :) Posting 2 days in a row! Yay me!

Today’s inspiration is …

PHOTOGRAPH ring it in.
tradition | looking forward | resolutions

At the very Top of my list of Resolution list is “working on being a healthier me” and that means EXERCISE… Booooo!!!

So this little man is going to be my walking buddy :)

day2 006

He doesn’t exactly sit still… EVER… so his nose is a bit blurry :s

photo99 
(taken with my iPhone)

He’s the newest member of our family, and such a cutie (when he’s not trying to steal Mule’s tooth picks *weirdo*).

No comments:

Post a Comment