It has been said that "a picture is worth a thousands words." I believe that a picture that captures a moment is worth so much more. There are things in life that can't be replaced or relived, but a photograph can bring back those feelings in a rush. To me photography is more than just angles and lenses, its about the little things that become unforgettable.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It’s a New Year!

 

I know I haven’t posted in a while, and even before then I didn’t post much, but I am planning on changing that this year :)

I am participating in the 365+1 Photo Challenge

CaptureYour365_125

The goal is to take at least 1 picture a day and share it. Now I can’t promise that I’ll take a picture every day or that I’ll post them daily, but I will try!  And I might now always use the provide inspiration, I might use photos I take of clients or on my adventures with Mule. But if I miss a day or two I’ll try and catch up :)

Here is day 1:

PHOTOGRAPH 12.
a street address | written down | on a calendar

day 1 003-1

day 1 001-1

Mule got me this calendar for Christmas… I am kind of obsessed with Tinkerbelle :)

 

Over the next couple weeks and months I am going to putting in some concentrated effort into developing a client base in my new home town. I’ll be offering discounted sessions, so hopefully I’ll have some new people to to “show" off” soon!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment