It has been said that "a picture is worth a thousands words." I believe that a picture that captures a moment is worth so much more. There are things in life that can't be replaced or relived, but a photograph can bring back those feelings in a rush. To me photography is more than just angles and lenses, its about the little things that become unforgettable.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 16 to 20

 

Yup… behind again… but I don’t think anyone reads this anyways… so no biggie.

Day 16

This picture is actually from the 13th… but I didn’t share it. Mule and I had to go get his glasses and we got to eat at Long John Silvers. Since its about an hour away, its considered a treat around here :)

photo3

Day 17:

I made Scoot his very own quilted “bed”. He still prefers to sleep right under my feet when I’m blogging/editing/crafting… but we’re working on that.

photo4

Day 18:

Mule was off today … and he had a nap with Scoot. Silly Boys!

photo

Day 19:

The perfect start to what turned out to be a hectic day! And of course this is about as close as I’ll get to snow this year :s

photo2

Day 20:

Mule brought this home for me… I think this is his way of saying that I need to organize the spice cupboard… I suppose it is slightly out of control when it takes me 5 minutes to find garlic powder.

photo1

 

I’m gonna try to better, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment